Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by 鄢来琼 <la...@gtafe.com> on 2015/04/02 08:23:34 UTC

log all the query statement

Hi all,

Cassandra 2.1.2 is used in my project, but some node is down after executing query some statements.
Could I configure the Cassandra to log all the executed statement?
Hope the log file can be used to identify the problem.
Thanks.

Peter

Re: log all the query statement

Posted by Anishek Agarwal <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey Peter,

This is from the perspective of 2.0.13 but there should be something
similar in your version. Can you enable debug log for cassandra and see if
the log files have additional info. Depending on how soon/later in you test
you get the error, you might also want to modify the "maxBackupIndex" or
"maxFileSize" to make sure u keep enough log files around.

anishek