Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Clark, Raymond C" <Ra...@ehi.com> on 2016/09/07 13:16:41 UTC

Shrink to fit

Hi all,

I've heard that PDF provides a shrink to fit option for text so that if the text is too big to fit the font is reduced automatically until the text does fit.  Does PDFBox provide this option somehow?

Thank you,
Ray

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

Re: Shrink to fit

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

> Am 07.09.2016 um 15:16 schrieb Clark, Raymond C <Ra...@ehi.com>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've heard that PDF provides a shrink to fit option for text so that if the text is too big to fit the font is reduced automatically until the text does fit.  Does PDFBox provide this option somehow?

yes, that is supported for form fields in PDFBox 2.x

BR
Maruan