Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Guillermo Muñoz Salgado <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/09 10:53:06 UTC

ForkRecord 1.12.0 duplicates flowfiles

Hi, Nifi Team!!

We are using ForkRecord 1.12.0 in split mode, and we have in the fork queue
two identical flowfiles with the content forked. Is it the correct
behaviour, or is it a bug?

If it is the correct behaviour, how can we delete the duplicated flowfile?

Thanks in advance!

--
Guillermo Muñoz Salgado

Re: ForkRecord 1.12.0 duplicates flowfiles

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
No worries, glad you sorted it out and let us know.

Pierre

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guillermo,

It's not the expected behavior. Any chance you can file a JIRA and attach a
template that is reproducing the issue? I can look into it and see if this
is normal.

Thanks,
Pierre