Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Scott Feldstein <sc...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/24 18:32:49 UTC

hello

Hi Everyone,
I'm following the instructions from
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html. I'd like to contribute
some of the code I've been working on in order to continue evolving Ignite.

I've been evangelizing Ignite at VMware and am in the process of locking
down our next-gen service architecture.  The plan is to use Ignite as a
multi-faceted caching server on steriods!

Please feel free to reach out to me and say hi as well :)

Scott

Re: hello

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

I've added your account to the list of contributors, so you can now assign
an issue to yourself.

I've also assigned https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9893 to
you, I hope you don't mind.

Sincerely,