Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Billy Bacon <bi...@thirty3.net> on 2003/10/01 18:07:31 UTC

Difference between client side and server side...

Could someone please explain to me what the difference between these two
would be in *my* environment?

I run and deploy my app to a build directory on my local system
(development). I can't distinguish the difference between client/server
since my app is not getting deployed to an application server somewhere. I'm
using tomcat for my servlet container and server. My unit tests are being
run locally from within my 'build' directory.

Could someone clear this up for me?

- billy -