Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2007/09/26 13:12:25 UTC

[Axis2] Getting into standard distros

Would it be a good idea to consider getting Axis2/C into the Linux
distros as a standard package?
It is time to think of that now that we are gradually becoming stable.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"

Re: [Axis2] Getting into standard distros

Posted by Sanjaya Karunasena <sa...@wso2.com>.
On Wednesday 26 September 2007, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Would it be a good idea to consider getting Axis2/C into the Linux
> distros as a standard package?
> It is time to think of that now that we are gradually becoming stable.
>
> Samisa...
+1

To start with may be should provide DEB and RPM repos where people can point
there software installation tools. This way we can verify with the community
how compliant we are.

Your thoughts?

/Sanjaya