Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2015/06/03 18:53:28 UTC

Nag -- was: Re: Updating CWIKI javadoc macros for 5.2

Uwe: this is blocking our ability to release the ref guide.

If anyone at bbuzz sees Uwe please ask him to check his mail and
spend 5 minutes updating this cwiki setting :)

: Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:52:45 -0700 (MST)
: From: Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>
: To: Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>
: Cc: Lucene Dev <de...@lucene.apache.org>
: Subject: Updating CWIKI javadoc macros for 5.2
:
:
: Uwe, can you please go ahead and update the CWIKI javadoc macro links to point
: to the 5_2_0 paths (they don't exist yet, but i'd like to get the ball rolling
: so we can try to get the ref guide out not long after the release)
:
: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+How+Javadoc+Links+Work#Internal-HowJavadocLinksWork-GuidePublishing:ChangingVersionsInAllLinks
:
:
: -Hoss
: http://www.lucidworks.com/
:

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

RE: Nag -- was: Re: Updating CWIKI javadoc macros for 5.2

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
Thanks Uwe!

: Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:06:46 +0200
: From: Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>
: To: dev@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: RE: Nag -- was: Re: Updating CWIKI javadoc macros for 5.2
:
: Hi Hoss,
:
: Done. I missed your e-mail on berlinbuzzwords. The mail directly to my private account was forwarded directly into the mailinglist folder and so I missed it while quickly checking my inbox :(
:
: Uwe
:
: -----
: Uwe Schindler
: H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
: http://www.thetaphi.de
: eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
:
: > Uwe: this is blocking our ability to release the ref guide.
: >
: > If anyone at bbuzz sees Uwe please ask him to check his mail and spend 5
: > minutes updating this cwiki setting :)
: >
: >
: > : Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:52:45 -0700 (MST)
: > : From: Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>
: > : To: Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>
: > : Cc: Lucene Dev <de...@lucene.apache.org>
: > : Subject: Updating CWIKI javadoc macros for 5.2
: > :
: > :
: > : Uwe, can you please go ahead and update the CWIKI javadoc macro links to
: > point
: > : to the 5_2_0 paths (they don't exist yet, but i'd like to get the ball rolling
: > : so we can try to get the ref guide out not long after the release)
: > :
: > : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-
: > +How+Javadoc+Links+Work#Internal-HowJavadocLinksWork-
: > GuidePublishing:ChangingVersionsInAllLinks
: > :
: > :
: > : -Hoss
: > : http://www.lucidworks.com/