Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/09/07 04:23:36 UTC

Some itests broken on master

Hi guys,

the following commit:

Commit 9525930864b9c21585ce57991854429c48a84c8a by gnodet
[KARAF-5330] Require a specific role to access the SSH console

broke itests on master:

org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.BundleSshCommandSecurityTest.testBundleCommandSecurityViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.ConfigSshCommandSecurityTest.testConfigCommandSecurityWithoutEditSessionViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.ConfigSshCommandSecurityTest.testConfigCommandSecurityViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.FeatureSshCommandSecurityTest.testFeatureCommandSecurityViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.JaasSshCommandSecurityTest.testJaasCommandSecurityViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.KarSshCommandSecurityTest.testKarCommandSecurityViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.ShellCommandSecurityTest.testShellCommandSecurityViaSsh
org.apache.karaf.itests.ssh.SystemCommandSecurityTest.testSystemCommandSecurityViaSsh

I will investigate and eventually revert this commit.

Remember to fully test the build before pushing. If you are not sure, you can
create a PR on GitHub, then, Jenkins will run a build on your PR.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Some itests broken on master

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Also I found JmsTest failing:

testCommands(org.apache.karaf.itests.JmsTest)  Time elapsed: 60.278 sec
<<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Gave up waiting for service
(&(objectClass=javax.jms.ConnectionFactory)(name=test))
    at
org.apache.karaf.itests.KarafTestSupport.getOsgiService(KarafTestSupport.java:349)
    at
org.apache.karaf.itests.JmsTest.waitForConnectionFactory(JmsTest.java:145)
    at org.apache.karaf.itests.JmsTest.testCommands(JmsTest.java:76)

First I thought it's because I locally upgraded to pax-jms 0.1.0 (release),
but with previous 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT it fails as well. I will check today.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek