Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/13 12:31:21 UTC

Newbe with github

Hi,
I made some updates to the gh-pages branch to the
writingzeppelininterpreter.md file.
I want to push it back to the server so you can review my changes and
approve them.

I did the following:
1) git clone -b gh-pages
2) made the changes
3) git commit -am 'some message'
to my understanding I need to run git push to push the changes to the
server and then create a pull request.
Is that right?
when trying to run  the push command I got the following error:
remote: Permission to apache/incubator-zeppelin.git denied to
goi.cto@gmail.com.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 403

What am I missing?
Who can help me commit my changes and review them?
Eran

Re: Newbe with github

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,