Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/05/21 18:11:23 UTC

Missing definition of hat in glossary

Hello,

I notice that "hat" is missing from the glossary. I can't find any
other definitive definition of it on our website. I want to use it in
some bylaws I'm drafting but was hoping to link through to something
foundation-level to back up the section.

Any clues?

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Missing definition of hat in glossary

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rich. I'll add it on to my ever expanding todo list. :)

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean this?