Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/08/07 17:10:54 UTC

Good news: IPMC vote passed for 0.4.0 release

For those of you not on the general incubator list, we completed the IPMC
vote successfully.  Awaiting mirror propagation and then 0.4.0 can be
announced.

thanks,
Jacques

Re: Good news: IPMC vote passed for 0.4.0 release

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Looking forward to help spread the message.

Tim

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Well put :)

Posted by mufy <mu...@gmail.com>.