Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mkmichem <mi...@pbt.co.za> on 2007/03/08 09:21:52 UTC

How not to download the sources

Hi there

Just a quick question

Can someone pls tell me how to configure maven such that it does not
download the **-sources.jar for all
the dependencies in the pom.xml file. Im on a limited internet supply ...

Ive tried creating a build.properties file, and then setting (included at
$HOME, Project dir & $MAVEN_HOME):

       maven.eclipse.src.download = false

Ive also tried:

       mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=false

but no hope.

Maybe its somethin with my local repository name ?? its called "repo"
instead of "M2" but the
variable is configured correctly and all projects get available jars from
it.

Or maybe is it some configuration in the pom.xml file?? im tryin to run an
example project i found
off the internet. But there's no indication of it forcing source.jar
downloads.

Pls help, im clueless about this ...