Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ryan Phillips <ry...@trolocsis.com> on 2005/03/08 08:27:33 UTC

Immature Sqlite3 Patch for Apr-util

I worked on implementing a sqlite3 module for apr-util's dbd interface.

There are some things not working yet: Transactions,
{pquery,pvquery,etc} and some tests not passing.

The largest stumbling block I have encountered is that sqlite3's API
doesn't appear to export the number of tuples returned from a SQL
statement. (perhaps I am missing something)

Any help would be appreciated.

diff against svn revision 156504.
http://www.trolocsis.com/files/apr-util-sqlite3.patch

Regards,
Ryan Phillips

P.S. I've been testing by running:
     test/testdbd sqlite3 test.db

(The params option (test.db) is the filename of the database)