Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Cheun N Chong <cn...@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on 2000/08/23 12:40:34 UTC

Example of generating an XML document

Dear all,

	I am a newbie of Java XML. I have downloaded XML4J from
alphaWorks, Java XML API from Sun. I would like to know whether there are
any simple examples that I can refer to do the XML document generation
using Java. Please let me know... Thousand thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Cheun Ngen CHONG

Re: Example of generating an XML document

Posted by Joe Sabu <Jo...@dothill.com>.
Tutorials, there  are tons of them out there. Try xml.com or
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/TechTips/2000/tt0627.html

Enjoy
JS