Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 11:23:20 UTC

multipart/related

Hello all, i'm new on the list. My interest on httpclient is create SOAP
clients with and without attachemnts.

If i want to send a SOAP message with attachements i hace to send the
message a a multipart/related Post.

I see the httpclient api and examples, and i only find send multipart
messages as a  multipart/form-data.

I read on the last MultipartRequestEntity commit :

PR #37089 (need members of MultipartRequestEntity to be "protected"
instead of "private" to make it extendable for multipart/related)

What should i do to create a MultipartRelatedRequestEnity?

Regards, Enrique.

--
Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra

Re: multipart/related

Posted by Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@javahispano.org>.
Instead of usinf http client i will use SAAJ 1.3