Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by dara kok <mr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 04:49:11 UTC

can't generate war file from ant build

Hi,

I build my wsdl file using eclipse and generate java code from this wsdl
file using wsdl2java -impl -ant -server

after filling in business logic to the generated implementation file, i can
build the code using the command: ant

the strange thing is: I can't build war file from the command: ant war
the error say "the target "war" doesn't exists."

Can you help me?

Thanks,

dara kok

Re: can't generate war file from ant build

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
If it helps, here's the build file that I use for wsdl2java WAR's:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071019#step5

Glen

Posted by dara kok <mr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much Jeff Yu.

You're so helpful.

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@iona.com>.

Posted by dara kok <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@iona.com>.
dara kok wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I build my wsdl file using eclipse and generate java code from this wsdl
> file using wsdl2java -impl -ant -server
>
> after filling in business logic to the generated implementation file, i can
> build the code using the command: ant
>
> the strange thing is: I can't build war file from the command: ant war
> the error say "the target "war" doesn't exists."
>
> Can you help me?
>

> Thanks,
>
> dara kok

I don't know whether you are working in the sample directory, but the
"war" target doesn't exist in the build.xml itself,
it was defined in the common_build.xml in the $CXF_HOME/sample directory.

Thanks
Jeff