Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andreas Wagner <an...@wagner-rosstal.de> on 2006/07/05 15:54:53 UTC

[axis2] Get rid of the return tag on omResponse?

Hello,

here's a soap reply of a request which i send through axis2:

<soapenv:Body>
   <ns:InfoResponse xmlns:ns="http://mytest.de/xsd">
      <return>
         ...my XML document...
      </return>
   </ns:InfoResponse>
</soapenv:Body>

How can i get rid of the "<return>" tag surrounding my xml document? This
tag must be added by some axis2 mechanism. But why?

The response OMElement on my webservice class seems ok...

--
Andreas Wagner

Re: [axis2] Get rid of the return tag on omResponse?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
This is the case here.
The WSDL and message receiver has to agree in what they do. if the
message receiver is RPC then it is a generic one and it is best that
you allow the WSDL to be auto generated. If you put a WSDL inside the
aar - then there is no such thing as the MR being automatically
modified to suit the WSDL !
This is not a problem when the MR is generated.

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [axis2] Get rid of the return tag on omResponse?

Posted by Andreas Wagner <an...@wagner-rosstal.de>.

Posted by Kinichiro Inoguchi <in...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, Andreas.

Posted by Andreas Wagner <an...@wagner-rosstal.de>.