Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Raúl Carazo <rc...@bilbomatica.es> on 2002/09/19 11:48:28 UTC

Problem with fonts

    I've got a problem with my fonts!!! I used FOP 0.20.1 with Verdana without problems. but suddenly (I'm sure we have done something, but I can't find it!!!), this message appears

WARNING: unknown font Verdana,normal,normal so defaulted font to any

    and Verdana doesn't appear.

    I've change to Fop.0.20.4 but the problem is the same. Sometimes the message doesn't appear, but the PDF does'nt use the verdana fonts.

    I know I've to create xome xml-files for the fonts, but I'm not sure if I'm creating it right.

    Any idea!

    TIA

Re: Problem with fonts

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Raúl Carazo wrote:
>     I've got a problem with my fonts!!! I used FOP 0.20.1 with Verdana without problems. but suddenly (I'm sure we have done something, but I can't find it!!!), this message appears
>
> WARNING: unknown font Verdana,normal,normal so defaulted font to any
>
>     and Verdana doesn't appear.

Check whether you are using the userconfig file which tells FOP
where to find the Verdana metrics and font file.
This is all described in docss/html-docs/fonts.html

J.Pietschmann