Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kacireddy <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 10:59:08 UTC

Paypal solution

hi,

Paypal is providing different paypal solutions like

    website payment standard
    website payments pro
    payflow link gateway
    payflow pro gateway

 I want in the above solutions  which one is used by Ofbiz
Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Paypal solution

Posted by John Martin <pb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sandhya,

Our company is going to need this ASAP so if there is anything that I
could do to help, just let me know.  What is your ETA for finishing
this?

Thanks,

John

Re: Paypal solution

Posted by kacireddy <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi john,

       Now I started implementing website payment pro paypal solution using
paypal sdk.

Sandhya

Re: Paypal solution