Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Nesbitt <sn...@cobaltgroup.com> on 2004/11/17 19:24:37 UTC

Dependency problem with Html2Xdoc plugin

All:

My build is failing on the dist goal with the following undefined
dependency:
commons-jelly-tags-html-20030317.100924.jar

The URL to the jar is incorrect and I can find no mention of the
problem or solution via google, jira or the mail archives.

Anyone know what is going on?

-steve
--

Stephen Nesbitt
Senior Configuration Management Engineer

Re: Dependency problem with Html2Xdoc plugin

Posted by Corey Scott <co...@gmail.com>.
Stephen,

With a name like that the dependancy is almost certainly a SNAPSHOT
dependency, therefore in the project.xml it should be referred to
using
<version>SNAPSHOT</version>

Is this a dependancy of your or the Html2Xdoc plugin?  It is the
plugin then you may want to clear your plugin cache MAVEN_DIR/cache
and the delete the plugin itself from your repository and redownload
the plugin.  The problem doesnt go away then we may have to raise it
as a bug.

-Corey