Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mundra, Deepika (CRD)" <mu...@crd.ge.com> on 2000/10/10 22:32:31 UTC

property file

Hi.

I am using Tomcat as server on my PC.

We are using PropertyResourceBundle in over servlet. Servlet is getting data from property file.

Where should I put Property file?

I have already defined the property file in web.xml. Right now I have my property file in
examples\WEB-INF\classes.

I am getting error "Can't find bundle for base name feedback-props.jar, locale en_US ".
If you let me know where should I put property file that will be great.
I will appreciate your help in resolving this issues.

Thanks.
Deepika

g             GE Corporate Research & Development
Deepika Mundra
e-Business Program/Electronic Systems & Technology Lab
518-387-5522
Dialcomm 833-5522
Fax 518-387-5442
e-mail: mundrade@crd.ge.com

error starting tomcat

Posted by Kazue Watanabe <kw...@macromedia.com>.
Hi,
I've been having the following error when starting tomcat server:

FATAL: java.net.BindException:?????

Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?
I use Linux Kondara/MNU 1.2 (japanese distribution based on redhat) with Apache1.3.

Thanks a lot !

-kazue