Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tharindu Rusira <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 08:43:31 UTC

Wiki - Broken link

I found that the following link in "Matrix and Vector Needs" page [1] is
broken (404 Not Found)

Background:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-mahout-dev/200802.mbox/browser

I think no issue has been raised for this particular problem in JIRA even
though similar issues have been reported. Should I create a separate issue
for this ?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Matrix+and+Vector+Needs#

Thanks,