Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ro...@softsite.com.br on 2006/02/15 14:08:21 UTC

getRequestUrl returns different url in tomcat 5.0 and tomcat 5.5

Hi people,

I deployed my struts/tiles app in a tomcat 5.0 and it is working fine, but
when I deployed it on a tomcat 5.5.9 it is having a bad comportament.

I concluded that the error is in the method request.getRequestUrl() that
returns the "abc.do" in tomcat 5.0 and returns "/WEB-INF/pages/mypage.jsp"
in tomcat 5.5.9.

Does anyone have some solution for my problem? I saw in Tomcat forumns
that this problem is because, according the servlet specs. tomcat 5.5 is
right and tomcat 5.0 is wrong, but they say there that this could make
some struts-tiles apps (or other frameworks also) to work incorrectly.

Thank´s,

Roberto C. Lima Jr.
SoftSite Mobile

Struts appliaction in iPlanet server

Posted by Srinivas <sr...@vertexcs.com>.

Re: getRequestUrl returns different url in tomcat 5.0 and tomcat 5.5

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Please don't reply to other people's messages to ask your questions,
this somehow mixes Threads and people knowing the answer to your
question might not be listening to this current thread.

It's better to create a new message with an appropriate subject line :)

regards.