Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 10:58:12 UTC

Re: What is the process to join Jackrabbit dev team

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM, AtulMaurya <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry if my question is not relevant. I want to join Jackrabbit development
> team and provide my services to the product. Can anyone please help me to
> understand the process?

See http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html for instructions
on how to get involved in an Apache project. Showing up on the mailing
list (like you just did) is a great first step, and you can follow up
for example by checking out the sources, filing issues about problems
you may encounter, and suggesting changes that could fix those issues.

BR,

Jukka Zitting