Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by jeffrey Wicker <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/11 12:37:21 UTC

Compatibility with Mac's new operating system?

Good morning,
I have lost access to my open office files. I am ok with that. However, I want to download the latest version. Is the latest version compatible with the new Mac software Catalina?
Hope this is the right e mail address. Thanks for listening
Jeff W

Re: Compatibility with Mac's new operating system?

Posted by Jeff wicker <wi...@gmail.com>.
That’s great. Really appreciate it.

Sent by Jeff

Posted by Bruce Plumb <pl...@b.email.ne.jp>.