Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2014/05/12 07:56:36 UTC

Input for May report

Dear all,

I am preparing the board report May 2014.
Please help me by listing all work you have done since Feb 13, 2014.
Just one line per "task" or "issue". This will ease me a lot. Thanks.
The report should be submitted one week before May 21st (ie May 14th).
Sorry for this very late request.

Kind regards
Hasan

Re: Input for May report