Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sam Carleton <sc...@miltonstreet.com> on 2008/04/19 03:01:14 UTC

Where is svn_load_dirs.pl on Windows?

I just upgraded from subversion 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 looking for the
svn_load_dirs.pl file, but don't see it anywhere.  Where might I find
it?  Also, I am brain dead right now, what language is pl, python?

Sam

Re: Where is svn_load_dirs.pl on Windows?

Posted by Mark Reibert <sv...@reibert.com>.
On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 23:01 -0400, Sam Carleton wrote:
> I just upgraded from subversion 1.4.5 to 1.4.6 looking for the
> svn_load_dirs.pl file, but don't see it anywhere.  Where might I find
> it?  Also, I am brain dead right now, what language is pl, python?

It is in contrib/client-side in the source. I am not sure this even gets
installed as part of a "normal" build - especially on Windows. That
probably depends on who is packaging up your Windows distribution.

svn_load_dirs.pl is Perl.