Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gehrer Helmut <he...@visana.ch> on 2005/07/01 17:11:57 UTC

FOP 0.20.3 and Acrobat 7

Hi

I've an interesting issue regarding FOP (0.20.3) and Acrobat 7:

We have several PDF-docs, which are generate online by a servlet using
fop. This worked fine with Acrobat 4 - 6. But now we got feedback from a
user, that - after the installation of acrobat 7

*	Acrobat opens in a own window, although it is configured to open
within the browser.
*	it opens a popup displaying "There were to much arguments"
*	The browser window shows a "frozen" part of the document.
*	The document than looks ok in the reader :-/

It seems not to be one of those IE-problems, it appears also in Firefox.

Acrobat displays the same message, if the generated file is stored
locally and than opened. Other PDF's are opened without any problem,
that's why I believe, that the message has something to do with the
contents of the generated file (you find an example as appendix).

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Helmut