Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk> on 2017/10/03 19:04:13 UTC

Metron Installed

Finally, After much effort I have succesfully installed metron. Now a new
lot of questions shall be coming to community`s way :D

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Metron Installed

Posted by Laurens Vets <la...@daemon.be>.
Cool and that's ok :)

Also, make sure you stop the generation of alerts (service pcap-replay)
with the monit interface (http://node1:2812) otherwise eventually your
system will fill up.

Re: Metron Installed

Posted by Syed Hammad Tahir <ms...@itu.edu.pk>.
Hi, I havent documented them yet . And I cant open the monit interface (
http://node1:2812)

says page not ound

Re: Metron Installed

Posted by Kevin Waterson <ke...@gmail.com>.