Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/04/18 08:52:26 UTC

starting with the openjpa-2.4.0 release

Hi folks!

I’m currently running the 2.4.0 release.

I did _not_ create a branch for it _yet_!
We can do that later anyway.
The next step _I_ like to work on do _not_ change the API (no JPA-2.1 yet) but will be a cleanup of internal stuff. Like getting rid of all non-asm bytecode stuff and of course fix bugs.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: starting with the openjpa-2.4.0 release

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good enough for me and better than hacking examples to support an in
between state.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hmm