Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Blanke <st...@googlemail.com> on 2009/12/09 10:31:00 UTC

wicketstuff.org Confluence error

Hi,

does somebody know what happened to wicketstuff.org?

I get the following error message:

You cannot access Confluence at present. Look at the table below to identify
the reasons

Database is being updated by an instance which is not part of the current
cluster. You should check network connections between cluster nodes,
especially multicast traffic.

Best regards,

Stefan

Re: wicketstuff.org Confluence error

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
fine by me

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marat Radchenko <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
However not for registered users, so somebody made an account and gave that
to the BOT, i'll put on captcha for everyone even if you are signed in, even
if its really annoying :(

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
seems captcha are on

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Perhaps with CAPTCHA?

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vytautas Racelis <tu...@gmail.com>.

Johan Compagner wrote:
> somehow the disks where full again
> i deleted as much logging as i can and some old stuff
> so we should be able to go on
>
> Biggest problem is as always but nobody seems to be able to fix that shitty
> maven:
>
> http://www.wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.5-SNAPSHOT/
>
> It still generates unique snapshots.. Why cant nobody fix that stupid maven
> build behavior..
>
> johan
>

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:31, Stefan Blanke <st...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> does somebody know what happened to wicketstuff.org?
>>

>> I get the following error message:
>>

>> You cannot access Confluence at present. Look at the table below to
>> identify
>> the reasons
>>
>> Database is being updated by an instance which is not part of the current
>> cluster. You should check network connections between cluster nodes,
>> especially multicast traffic.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>
>> Stefan

Vytautas Racelis