Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Keith Player <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/01 02:16:12 UTC

RE: Document metadata (Track changes, vanish, color)

Hello Sergey,

Thanks for your help showing how to get all that information out, it was very useful.  I need to iterate over the character runs to check other things anyway,
so checking for the isMarkedDeleted/Inserted is a valid work-around for
me.  However, having isFRevMarking matching any track changes, would be a good thing for the API.

All the best,

Keith

From: krazedsun@hotmail.com
To: user@poi.apache.org
Subject: RE: Document metadata (Track changes, vanish, color)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:15:21 +1000

Hello Sergey,

The testChanges document returns true for isFRevMarking, but fastsave.doc returns false.

Keith.