Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/02 11:01:07 UTC

[VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer

Hi All PMC Members and FOP committers,

A few days ago Luis Bernardo submitted a patch that adds support for
table markers in Bugzilla #53924. This is a long awaited feature. Luis
has also submitted dozens of patches over a period since November 2011
as well as actively answering questions on the user mailing list. Luis
already has contributor status, so I propose that Luis is granted
committer status. Please cast your vote.

Here's my +1

Votes on general@ only please. The vote will run until 9th October.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: [VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Chris Bowditch
<bo...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All PMC Members and FOP committers,
>
> A few days ago Luis Bernardo submitted a patch that adds support for table
> markers in Bugzilla #53924. This is a long awaited feature. Luis has also
> submitted dozens of patches over a period since November 2011 as well as
> actively answering questions on the user mailing list. Luis already has
> contributor status, so I propose that Luis is granted committer status.
> Please cast your vote.

+1 - Luis has been doing excellent work!

Re: [VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi list,

+1

--
pascal

Re: [VOTE] Luis Bernardo for FOP committer

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Peter Hancock <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Posted by mehdi houshmand <me...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Matthias and everyone else.

I hope to be able to help shorten the amount of time submitted patches
wait for review and feedback. Everyone has a preferred part of the code
(or a part of the code they feel more comfortable with) and mine, in
case it has not been made apparent by the choice of bugs I usually try
to address, is images and SVG. So do not be surprised if there is a bias
from my part to review patches or investigate bugs in that area.

Luis

Posted by Matthias Reischenbacher <ma...@gmx.at>.
Congratulations Luis! :-)

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.