Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/05/03 23:25:25 UTC

Seeing a bunch of Java7 test failures....

I'm seeing a bunch of failure while using Java7 right now.   I'll try and
dig in tomorrow, but I went ahead and setup a Java7 build in Jenkins.
Hopefully we can catch things sooner that way.

Tests that I see failing:

org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.security.JAXRSSimpleSecurityTest
org.apache.cxf.systest.ws.security.SecurityPolicyTest
org.apache.cxf.systest.clustering.LoadDistributorTest
org.apache.cxf.systest.jaxrs.JAXRSClientServerBookTest

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Seeing a bunch of Java7 test failures....

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 04/05/12 20:59, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I've now managed to get all the tests passing at least once.   That's the
> good news.

And the authorizing interceptors were enhanced along the way which is a
good news too :-)

> Still haven't managed to get a full "mvn -T 8 -Pnochecks" to pass though.
> Keep getting random failures hear and there so there are definitely some
> timing related things or something going on.  :-(

I'll try to run Java7 builds next week too...

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
SecurityPolicyTest should be fixed now.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Seeing a bunch of Java7 test failures....

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan