Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ze...@daimler.com on 2017/04/18 09:40:59 UTC

Issue with PDF generated using Apache FOP

Hi Team<ma...@apache.org>,

Myself Ramesh.

I have been facing an issue while generating pdf using Apache FOP, that "Long text flows into adjacent cells/block" in table when there are no spaces between words.
I have been generating the XSLT using Altova Style Vision.

Can you please help me if there is any attribute that will resolve this issue. Find below screenshot for reference.

[cid:image001.png@01D2AF90.C3A7A120]

Thanks and Reagrds,
Ramesh. K. V
+919003429757

Re: Issue with PDF generated using Apache FOP

Posted by Chris <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Ramesh,

This is an FAQ. See [1]

Thanks