Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/11/16 23:09:10 UTC

RE: FW: Questions to be answered for link request - V3 -> to be put i nto docs for 2.1.6 please

I hope you read the message that came with it: I was unable to create a
sample entry in Bugzilla. And the URL of this entry should go into the
patch. So, there is a non-functional link in the patch. And now in the doc.

Bye, Helma

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:

>I hope you read the message that came with it: I was unable to create a
>sample entry in Bugzilla. And the URL of this entry should go into the
>patch. So, there is a non-functional link in the patch. And now in the doc.

Well, this is why any good publication system should be two stage :-)

To work around the fact that I don't thoroughly read my emails!

I'll do the rest when Bugzilla comes back online.

Regards, Upayavira