Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by tonywestonuk <to...@totspics.com> on 2017/05/22 08:20:51 UTC

ManagedScheduledExecutorService

I am using a ManagedScheduledExecutorService, to schedule at fixed rate
execution of a couple of methods.

I've noticed that if I remove the application from tomee by deleting it from
the webapps directory, the methods continue to run and the webapp 'leaks'
permgen as the thread that handles the executor retains references to my
webapp.

Is this supposed to happen?  Shouldn't Tomee cancel any scheduled tasks that
are added via  a ManagedScheduledExecutorService on undeploy? Or do I have
to do this myself in a @postDestroy cleanup method?

Thanks.

Re: ManagedScheduledExecutorService

Posted by tonywestonuk <to...@totspics.com>.
Ignore this, it appears I've already asked this in the past! haah

I haven't had my first coffee yet!

Thanks.