Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/03/06 05:35:10 UTC

[Help][QpidProton]

Hi All,

I have a problem in understanding how exchange bindings are replaced in
AMQP 1.0. Please help me in this issue.
Thanks in advance
T.Pranavan
Undergraduate ('11 Batch),
University of Moratuwa,
Mobile: 0775136836

Re: [Help][QpidProton]

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I have more questions. I will message in near feature.
Thanks again for the reply.

T.Pranavan
Undergraduate ('11 Batch),
University of Moratuwa,