Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/07 08:05:44 UTC

Maximum Number of entires in External Field?

Hi,

How much ids information can I define in External File? Currently I am
having the 100 Million records in my index.

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: Maximum Number of entires in External Field?

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.

> I can provide examples if needed.

Yes that will be so much helpful. Thank you so much.

Then I will try both methodology. And will report the results back here.

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.