Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/06/01 10:08:44 UTC

camel\tooling\maven\camel-maven-plugin\pom.xml to be updated

Hi

You can spend the entire weekend fighting with Maven - Good knows why people love this tool ;(

Well I was fixing a wrong javadoc link for commons-collection and look at the pom's.
The pom file here have all fixed version numbers for maven stuff. I was wondering now that we are on Maven 2.0.9 if any of these should be upgraded etc?

I have looked for new dependencies and updates the above to newer released versions, eg to Maven 2.0.9 etc.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
      <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.1-beta-1</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-project</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.4</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-plugin-api</artifactId>
      <version>2.0</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
      <artifactId>plexus-utils</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.1</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.plexus</groupId>
      <artifactId>plexus-container-default</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-alpha-46</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven.reporting</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-reporting-api</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.9</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.maven.reporting</groupId>
      <artifactId>maven-reporting-impl</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.4.1</version>
    </dependency>

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

Re: camel\tooling\maven\camel-maven-plugin\pom.xml to be updated

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/6/1 Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> You can spend the entire weekend fighting with Maven - Good knows why people love this tool ;(
>
> Well I was fixing a wrong javadoc link for commons-collection and look at the pom's.
> The pom file here have all fixed version numbers for maven stuff. I was wondering now that we are on Maven 2.0.9 if any of these should be upgraded etc?
>
> I have looked for new dependencies and updates the above to newer released versions, eg to Maven 2.0.9 etc.

Great.

In the past we've had issues with builds failing randomly due to some
release of some maven dependency; so we've tended to try give fixed
release numbers just in case - so that the build is mostly repeatable.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration