Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Juraj Supowski <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/20 15:20:08 UTC

theoretical and practical view on logging

hi,

is there any book, tutorial, ... about logging in general: some theoretical
background, different szenarios, logging aproaches, practical usages,
examples...

juraj

Re: theoretical and practical view on logging

Posted by Juraj Supowski <su...@gmail.com>.
I've click through this before and I've found everything mainly as howtos
for log4j, or stories about differences between java.util.logging and log4j,
I am looking for something like the book about all sorting algorithms is for
sorting. there are all algorithms, pros and cons, difficulties in
implementation, ....

On 3/20/06, James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/documentation.html
>
> On 3/20/06, Juraj Supowski <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > is there any book, tutorial, ... about logging in general: some
> theoretical
> > background, different szenarios, logging aproaches, practical usages,
> > examples...
> >
> > juraj
> >

> --
> James Stauffer

Juraj Kojdjak

Re: theoretical and practical view on logging

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.

--
James Stauffer