Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/22 21:24:59 UTC

Accessing a Configuration Description

Hi Folks,
Does anyone have a solution for accessing the value of the <description>
tag below?
I cant seem to find it from within the Configuration object accessors.

  <description>blah blah blah</description>

 </property>

Thanks in advance for any help.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Accessing a Configuration Description

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
ACK Chris.
Thanks. Lets see how the conversation goes over there.
Lewis

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply Chris.