Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2011/06/29 12:19:25 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Sergey Vladimirov as committer

The vote has passed

Vote Thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-dev/201106.mbox/%3CBANLkTikOO7aZrvHwd-_Qx7S6mmmn9=saeg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Six +1 votes, zero -1 votes

Six PMC Votes.

I'll work with Sergey and the Infrastructure team to get him karma on
the poi svn.

Yegor