Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/02 11:39:43 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.19 RC#1

Hi Markus,

thanks!

Could you share the files in

  .ivy2/cache/org.apache.httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/

and maybe also the logs of a Nutch build starting with an empty ~/.ivy2/cache ?
I'll have a look and compare it what I find on my system - maybe use a new
thread on user@ or a Jira issue, I'll plan to close the vote over the weekend,
so let's keep this thread for the release vote alone.

Best,
Sebastian