Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/22 11:22:32 UTC

Re: [PROPOSE] RM for 4.14

Hi all,

I’d like to push back the freeze date for at least a week vs. what's
previously proposed since I’ve been contacted by a few people who have some
PRs they like to get closed off.  If of any interest, I’m away 27th-31th
January (but will check emails occasionally).

I'll follow-up here on the freeze date.

Thanks,
Andrija

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [PROPOSE] RM for 4.14

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

4.13.1 and 4.14 are almost cooked - all outstanding PRs merged
(documentation is WIP) and automated tests on branches are running.

I'm looking forward to cutting RC1s early next week - 2 separate voting
threads for 4.13.1.0 and 4.14.0.0 releases - as proposed in another email
thread (all 4.13.1 fixes are forward merged to 4.14 as one would expect)

For the records, last 2-3 weeks were mostly spent on the blocker issues
(90% of that on the snapshot garbage left all over the place - PR 3969) -
and most of it has been fixed.

I have pinged some of you already - if you want to help, kindly check the
documentation PRs
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A4.14.0.0

Big thanks to everyone who helped so far with fixing the issues and testing!

Andrija

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [PROPOSE] RM for 4.14