Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Ming Ming4 Lei <le...@lenovo.com> on 2017/02/10 08:08:11 UTC

Compiling Storm Problems

Hello, guys:

                This is Lei Ming from Lenovo GROUP. And I have a problem when I compile the source codes of storm.

                Could u tell me the compiling steps? Because  the storm project has some clj files, I do not how to compile them.

                Please help me.

                Best wishes.

Re: Compiling Storm Problems

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
maven should download the clojure compiler + runtime for you.
I typically run
mvn clean install -DskipTests

to be sure it compiles and then do
mvn install
to get all of the tests (this can take a long time)

What errors are you seeing?  What version of storm are you using?

- Bobby