Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 23:02:30 UTC

Looking for a web 2.0 api for creating UML class diagrams on a web site

Hello,

Does anyone here know a javascript framework that I could use to create
class diagrams on a web page?

I'm just looking to create a UML class diagram with entities that have
attributes with data type.

I'm looking for the ability to create a visual tool for modeling classes,
creating associations one to one, one to many, many to many.

I thought that batik had a web api. I'm looking at dojo but would like
richer graphical vector support.

Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02