Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/10 00:59:14 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating (TinkerPop3 GA!) is ready. Our first commit was September 2, 2013. TinkerPop3 has been in development for nearly 2 years! Over the years, we've laughed, we've cried -- and in the end, we pop'd out the Tinker---POP!

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
	https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0-incubating/

The source distribution is provided by:
	apache-tinkerpop-3.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
	apache-gremlin-console-3.0.0-incubating-distribution.zip
	apache-gremlin-server-3.0.0-incubating-distribution.zip

The online docs can be found here:
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.0-incubating/ (user docs)
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0-incubating/core/ (core javadoc)
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0-incubating/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tinkerpop.git;a=tag;h=ab7aa8fc6c24a9684eed60564e6694ed90006d96

The release notes are available here:
	https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-300-release-date-july-9-2015

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Sunday (July 12th) afternoon at 5:00pm (MST).

My vote is +1 (binding).

Thank you very much,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0-incubating Release

Posted by Ran Magen <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

This vote is now closed. The results are:

BINDING VOTES:

	+1 (3 -- Marko, Daniel, Stephen)
	0   (0)
	-1  (0)

NON-BINDING VOTES:

	+1 (2 -- Ran [elastic-gremlin], Matthias [titan])
	0  (0)
	-1 (0)

Thank you everyone for voting and providing feedback. We will now hand the [VOTE] over to Incubators.

Take care,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by Matthias Broecheler <me...@matthiasb.com>.