Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Astraport <vo...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/24 08:55:21 UTC

Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

I try install 4.15 SDK by Apache Flex SDK Installer and get this error

    Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
    Error #2048
    Installation aborted
    Error #2002

    Installation aborted

If i downloaded sources from http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/air.html and
http://flex.apache.org/download-binaries.html and try use one of this or its
files mix my Flash Builder 4.7 always gives a variety of errors and does not
define the SDK.

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
The other thing which you could try is install 4.15 version with AIR/Flash
Player 23.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Installer is working again.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by Olaf Krueger <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Astraport wrote
> And again.
> Apache Flex SDK Installer not working - abort installation every time.
> I tried all of the above and without result.

Unfortunately, it seems that there are some issues with the infrastructure.
You may want to follow the dev list for getting some details [1]
Hope this helps!

Olaf

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/Installer-Problems-td62791.html

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by Astraport <vo...@gmail.com>.
And again.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
No Problem! :) That's what is for this forum. :) Good Luck with Code. :)

Merry Christmas! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by Astraport <vo...@gmail.com>.
it works! Suddenly.
Many thanks, Piotr. I do not know about it.
Happy Holidays.

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
When you right click on combo box "Select Flex version" you will find
options. By combo box I mean list with all Flexs SDK.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by Astraport <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

Thank you for your advice, but I do not know where I can find this combo
box.
Here are my logs.
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14362/2016-12-24_15-32-50.png>

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Astraport,

I don't have access to PC right now to check, but can you try nightly build?

You have to right click on combo box and check "Show Dev builds".

Post here also logs from the installation.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
There is ongoing discussion about next release of Flex SDK [1]. It seems that
when you try to install release candidate with AIR 24 it will be working.
Once you get into the options which I mention in previous post you may see
Flex SDK 4.16 RC or choose nightly build.

http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Apache-Flex-SDK-4-16-RC1-release-td57180i60.html

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Apache Flex SDK 4.15 - how to install?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Astraport,

I don't have access to PC right now to check, but can you try nightly build?

You have right click on combo box and check "Show Dev builds".