Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dan Trainor <da...@cavecreek.net> on 2004/01/30 14:43:32 UTC

[users@httpd] suEXEC setup

'Morning, all.

I've began to play with suEXEC wrapping under Apache 1.3x, and am quite
pleased.  I would like to start trimming down suEXEC's $PATH even
further, creating maybe an artificial ./bin directory under Apache's
hierarchy.  Has anyone tried to do this before?  If so, what have your
tests been like, as far as what to include, what not to include, etc etc.

I'm quite sure I'm doing it right here, as far as everything else goes.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
-dant